BETA SIGN U
create instant apps, articles, videos, slides and more
You can change your mind by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer
of any email you receive from us, or contact us at
By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in
accordance with our
We use MailChimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe,
you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for
processing. Learn more about MailChimp's privacy practices
I consent to having Famous Industries collect my email address.
Sign up for the beta below and you’ll also get preview product
walkthrough videos, apps from scrath videos, and feature previews.
SIGN UP FOR THE
We know that your information is important, and we want you to know that it is important to us as well. We have prepared
including what data we collect about you, how we collect it and our use and disclosure of that information. In addition, the
By using our web site (the “Site”), participating in our services (collectively with the Site, the “Services”), or by providing
Famous with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information as set forth in this
date of such change, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all terms of the
are used, they shall refer to Famous Industries, Inc., and when the words “you”, “your”, or “User” are used, they refer to you.
We only collect information that is relevant to the purpose of providing you with the best possible experience of our Services.
We collect many different types of information through several different ways, including but not limited to:
Personally Identifiable Information
– Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used to specifically
identify, contact or locate a single person or can be used in conjunction with other sources to uniquely identify a single
individual. The Services contain your Personally Identifiable Information. If you choose to provide Famous with your
information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers, which may be located in the United
– User’s use of the Services may require the creation of an account and password which is controlled by the
User. Users may change their password at any time. In order to maintain your password protection, do not give your password
to anyone. If you share a computer, you should sign out of your Famous account and close the browser window before
someone else logs on. This will help protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties. If you
think that your password has been stolen, please contact Famous immediately.
– Famous utilizes commercially reasonable safeguards, and relies on commercially reasonable
standards of practice to ensure that we safeguard information to the best of our ability. However, we cannot guarantee that
our efforts will prevent information retrieval methods that we cannot predict. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your
information will not be accessed, altered, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized parties, and you use our Site and Services at
your own risk.
. To preserve the integrity of our databases, standard procedure calls for us to retain information
submitted by Users for an indefinite length of time. Famous understands your submissions as consent to store all your
information in one place for this indefinite length of time, if we so wish. If required by law, as is the case to comply with the
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will nullify User Content by erasing it from our database. We will also
respond to written User requests to nullify account information. If you wish to make such a request, which requires that we
using the Contact Information as provided below.
– If at any time, your account or other accounts are compromised, Famous will make
any legally required disclosures in a reasonable time to you via the email account that you provided us on your account.
No Control over Third Party Web sites
– Famous may contain links to other web sites. We are of course not responsible for
the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our Site to read the privacy
information collected by Famous.
In accordance with the DMCA, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at
http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Famous will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement
committed using the Site that are reported to Famous’ Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under
copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA
Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Famous’ Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as
described below, Famous will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the
challenged material from the Site. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice"):
Based on the GDPR you may have rights available to you in respect of your Personal Information, such as
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any
processing of your Personal Information which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as
opposed to your consent) or to perform a contract with you. You also have the right to object at any time to any processing of
your Personal Information for marketing or promotional purposes, including profiling for marketing or promotional purposes. In
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where
permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request
within all applicable timeframes.
• to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal
Information is processed;
• to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed);
• to delete your Personal Information (where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or
processed). We strive to anonymize your Personal Information within 30 days after your deletion request;
• to restrict processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
• to port your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on
the basis of your consent or the performance of an agreement with you;
• to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
• to obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third
country or international organization outside of the European Economic Area; and
• to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
send mail to:
Famous Industries, Inc.
188 King Street, PH2
San Francisco, CA 94107
You acknowledge that Famous may, at its own discretion, reveal the IP address of your web server to alleged copyright holders
who have filed complaints with us.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or—if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this
Notice—you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or
access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a
minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link,
to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of
the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice.
5. Provide the full legal name and electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright
6. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Famous’ Designated Copyright Agent: Famous Copyright Agent at 188
King Street, PH2, San Francisco, CA 94107 or email@example.com.
• "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to
such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
• "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or
authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly
• Aggregated Non-Personally Identifiable Data
– We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information to
outside third parties to facilitate the Services, to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the
Services, to analyze and understand how the Services are used and for sales and marketing purposes.
• Business Transfers or Change of Control
– Famous reserves the right to transfer, sell and/or distribute all information
collected through the Services to an affiliate, subsidiary, or third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint
venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, assets or stock. We will use our best efforts to
extent required by applicable law.
• “Do Not Track Requests”
– We do not track or respond to browser “do not track” requests.
• Distributed Apps
– In using the Services, your micro applications may be provided through platforms or contain links to
sites operated by third parties whose policies regarding the handling of information may differ from ours. While we endeavor
to associate with reputable companies, Famous cannot be responsible for the information handling practices of these other
websites and platforms. These websites and platforms have separate and independent privacy statements, notices and terms
of use, which we recommend you read carefully.
• User Generated Data
– This data is generated by you during your use of the Services.
• Logged Data
– Logged data is collected by our servers about connections, devices and network conditions while a User is
connected to the Service.
– Cookies are small files stored on your device with information that comes from us.
• IP Addresses
• Phone Numbers
Other Uses of Collected Information. I
n addition to collecting information to deliver our Services, improve our Services, develop
content, help Users manage their accounts, and communicate with Users, we may also use collected information as described
more fully in a separate agreement that we may have with individual Users.
How we contact you.
We may contact you in connection with your transactions and other activities on in connection with the
Services, including, but not limited to, confirmation emails, or to deliver important news that could affect your relationship with
1. Aggregate Analysis
– in aggregate, to increase performance, to discover bugs, to increase User efficiency and to
enhance the overall experience for all Users in the system.
– at the User level, to provide a personalized experience of the Services for each User.
• Persistent Cookies
– These are cookies that persist after you have logged out of the Services. We use Persistent
Cookies to maintain information between logged in sessions.
• Session Cookies
– These are cookies that only exist during a logged in session. We use Session Cookies to use
information about a specific session to enhance User experience.
• How we use User Generated Data.
We track User Generated Data for two purposes:
• How we collect Log Data.
We collect and store certain types of system log data whenever you interact with the
Service, including search terms, pages viewed, the IP address, (with more information on how we use your IP address
below in the “IP Addresses” section), the browser brand and version, what device is being used and the operating system
of the device.
• How we use Logged Data.
We collect logged data to better understand which devices are using the Service and their
performance levels in order to continually optimize our software and Services to provide the most efficient and stable
service to Users.
• How cookies are created.
Our servers send information to your browser and then store that information in a text file
on your device. Each time our servers connect to that same browser, we then can read and update that cookie with more
• How cookies are used.
The main purpose of utilizing cookies is to provide a customized experience or a more efficient
experience each time you visit the Services. We use two types of cookies: Persistent Cookies and Session Cookies.
We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with our agents, representatives, contractors and
service providers so they can provide us with support services to operate the Site. We require these entities not to use
your information for any other purpose.
• Required by Law.
Famous reserves the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information from both private and
public areas of the Site at our discretion, (i) if required by law, or (ii) to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or
• How we collect IP Addresses.
Like most web sites, each time you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP
address and the web page from which you came.
• How we use IP Addresses.
In order to administer and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems with our
Site, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
• How we collect Phone Numbers.
We may offer you the ability to text us to receive relevant information regarding our
Services, and either Famous or our third party text providers may save your number as part of this process.
• How we use Phone Numbers.
We use these phone numbers to identify when a text link, or other information sent to
you via text message, has failed so that we may correct the issue and follow up accordingly.
Information we collect and how we use it
Sharing of your information
Information storage and protection
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
Your Rights Under GDPR
FAMOUS PRIVACY POLIC
RETURN TO BETA SIGN U
create instant apps, articles, videos, slides and more
You’ve been added to the list.
Autoplay video not supported in "Low Power Mode". Disable it and refresh this page for a better experience.
Best experienced in portrait.